Manufacturing has the capability to produce articles of varying shape, size, and complexity, utilizing the resources located in our precision Machine Shop, Sheet Metal and Fabrication Shop, and Wire Shop. Producing over 7,000 components annually, the Manufacturing Division is poised to produce parts to your specifications or to apply reverse engineering technology to develop new specifications. Also, we provide fabrication, assembly, and kitting for aircraft fleet modifications and cargo conversions per FAA STC requirements. With 19 years of experience and 63% of associates holding their A&P/Airman Certificate, you can trust your parts and kits will be manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Parts and Installation Kits produced to customer specifications and/or PMA are completed using our FAA-approved 14 CFR 21.303(h) Fabrication Inspection System (FIS).
Partial Equipment Portfolio
All equipment is maintained per manufacturer specifications.
- Hwacheon 177” Vertical Machining Center Hirex-4000
- Tongtai VMC-1500A Vertical Machining Center
- KOMO VMC-40 Vertical Machining Center
- Johnford SV-40 Vertical Machining Center
- OMAX 80X WaterJet 80” x 160”
- Johnford SL-500 Slant Bed Lathe
- Vectrax GS20F Knee Mill Table
- Bridgeport Knee Mill w/Acu-rite Table
- Bridgeport Knee Mill w/Ez-Trak Table
- LeBlond Regal 19 Flat Bed Lathe
- HMT Gap Bed Lathe
- Haberle Cold saw h450
- FAROARM Platinum cmm w/laser scanning
- Tri-State Technology Laser Wire Marking
Manufacturing inquiries, email@example.com.