Engineering provides reliable, competitive solutions and unsurpassed service to aircraft owners and operators. Specializing in airline support, airframe and system modifications, retrofit programs, part fabrication and kitting.
A dedicated staff brings diverse levels of knowledge and experience to a variety of services. With an average of 15 years experience, you can trust our team to deliver your engineering requirements.
General Service Portfolio
- Design and Certification Services (STC and Major Alterations Approvals)
- Engineering Orders for Service Bulletin and AD Compliance
- Damage Assessment, Repair Assessment, Repair Design and Approval
- Structures and Electrical Systems and Equipment DER Services
- Component Repair Specification, Design, and Approval
- Prototype Manufacturing and Engineering
All services and fully integrated solutions comply with 14 CFR Parts 21, 23, 25, 26, 91, 121, 135 and 145, which regulate certification and operational activities.
Greg Smith - Director, Engineering Services
Office: (937) 366-2762
Mobile: (937) 725-6607